Sheraton on the Park
SAVE THE DATE
5 - 8 August 2016
Australian and New Zealand Society
for Vascular Nursing Inc.
Welcome to the Australian and New Zealand Society for Vascular Nursing (ANZSVN) website
The Australian and New Zealand Society for Vascular Nursing is a professional nursing organization dedicated to promoting excellence in the nursing care of individuals with vascular disease by providing quality education, fostering clinical expertise, supporting nursing research and contributing to the prevention of vascular disease.
The objectives of the ANZSVN are to:
- Represent Australian & New Zealand Vascular Nurses as a professional body and assume a leadership role in the advancement and promotion of the specialty of vascular nursing
- Promote an Australian & New Zealand network of vascular nurses through a website, newsletters, conferences and the facilitation of regional groups
- Liaise and collaborate with national and international professional bodies and individuals who share concern and interest for people with vascular disease
- Enhance public awareness of vascular disease and encourage members to be active within the field of vascular health education and health promotion
- Assume the leadership role in defining and advancing the evidenced-based education of nurses involved in the care of patients with vascular disease
- Facilitate and encourage vascular nursing research